In her TV show on OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network, Dr. Berman makes house calls to help troubled couples uncover what's really going on between the sheets. From the wife unwilling to relinquish her sex toys to the husband whose penis is too large for comfort, no issue is off limits with Dr. Berman, and she isn’t afraid to go deep. This series will surprise you with questions that prove how normal it is to need help... In The Bedroom. Monday nights 10 PM. To determine the station go to the OWN site and click “Find Own on TV”.
Appear on Dr. Berman's OWN TV Show
- Are you and your partner having trouble IN THE BEDROOM?
- Is a lack of intimacy ruining your marriage or relationship?
- Do sexual situations ever lead you and your partner into conflict or fighting?
- Are you bored with your relationship and crave the romance you used to have?
- Do you find yourself making excuses anytime your partner tries to initiate romantic contact?
- Have you gone through a traumatic event that is making it difficult for you to connect with your partner?
- Are you tempted to cheat on your partner — or wondering if your partner has cheated on you?
- Is one of you more adventurous in the bedroom and the other reluctant to participate?
- Are you struggling with issues relating to sexual identity?
If you live in the Chicago area and would like Dr. Laura Berman's help restoring intimacy to your relationship, please tell us your story. Please respond only if you live within 200 miles of Chicago, are in a committed relationship, and are both willing to appear on national television.
Click here to apply.